5/18/2010

A LIL UPDATE!

OK I will be honest here with ya, lol. This is not my idea, I only stole it. I stole it from Connie Patty’s blog. But it’s ok, she said she used someone else’s idea with this, too. So I am not that bad.
And, here I can share with you what you maybe already know... Dave Patty, her husband is going to have a heart surgery tomorrow morning. To follow the latest news, check this out.

Thoughts of the Day

Outside my window... I see a heavy rain along with a strong wind. It has been raining for days and nights and some cities in Moravia are flooded already!

I am thinking... about what all things I will do when I am graduated and before I leave for NI. I actually have a list already, but I like to think about more things to add on it. Ha ha.

I am thankful... for so many things today! And this year! OK. 
1) for my youth group family, they are amazing and I am so thankful for all the great memories we could have made together this past year. 
2) for my girls' Dship group here in Ostrava and that the Lord keeps putting younger Christian girls into my life and for the desire to minister to them I've got in my heart. 
3) Also I am thankful for Frenstat (that goes along with the girls, because most of them are from Frenstat...) and for my friend D. 
4) I cannot forget this one, I am grateful for my God is the God who provides. (I am going to blog about this later this or next week.)

From the kitchen... I can smell a chocolate cake I baked today. I bake a lot, for people I love and... when I am supposed to revise. I think a lot during it and thinking is good for my soul.

 I am wearing... ha ha. Really? Well ok. I am wearing black leggings with a black top over it and also a huge hoody that is my favorite because the rain brought cold, too...

 I am reading... my first John Piper’s book „Let the nations be glad.“ Also I am planning on starting the Christy Miller series this week, I got the first book from Rach T for Christmas and need to finish it before I go over so soon again! cause I promised.

I am hoping... the weather will get better before I leave for the cold Northern Ireland! Maybe the weather will be better there, as it usually is when I go over. Ha.

I am going... to bed soon because it is real late and I need to get up early tomorrow to start revising. I graduate tomorrow! (It's so late that I can say 'tomorrow'...)

I am creating... a book of quotes and Bible verses and memories and photos for my dear friend Irenka to encourage her. She has seen it already but wanted me to finish it, so that is why I can share here. Because I love creating things and so am creating a few more now that I cannot share publicly yet :-)

I am hearing... a lot of Derek Webb’s music lately and I fell in love with it!! Aaaaand Eisley. They are so good!

I am praying... for all the people who graduate in Czech this and next week. And especially I pray for Magda as she graduates with me and for D and Marketa who graduate next week. Good luck people!

Around the house... there is a mess! Oh boy. I am bad when I study. I do not clean. Well, maybe that is why I get 4 months off school after this Wednesday... so I can clean.

 One of my favorite things... is running with some music in my ears, thoughts in my mind and God by my side.

A few plans for the rest of the week... pass the graduation, ha ha. Get my FIRST BEER EVER on Wednesday night – I am soooo sharing that picture on Twitter! Hanging out with Stacy, Ash, my family for a family dinner on Friday... and hanging out with my girls on Saturday.

 A picture I am sharing... is a picture of this month! It’s of Michael, Luke, Moňa and I, a part of the youth group family I was talking about… and it makes me laugh every time I see it (good it’s on my desk top then!) Enjoy!


...and I wanted to share this post before I graduate, because all I would write about after Wednesday would be Northern Ireland. I know it. And now I wanted you to know how my life has been and stuff... and that... I am nervous. I cannot wait for this exam to be over! And then I will have more time to blog. Yay!
God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment