5/04/2010

HOUBA

So another HOUBA meeting is over for now.
It took place in our church again, this past weekend.
We had 160 people over, woohoo!

The topic for this time was, "Where does the real love start?"
And it was all about relationships.
I got to be there only for the Friday program and then Saturday afternoon a bit, because I had a university exam on Saturday morning. But I'll listen to it online later.

It was good to see old friends, meet some new people and hear David Novak too, as I've never heard him before.

I also loved spending time with the Frenstat girls, this time it was Misa, Klarka and Kiki who came. Will blog about them later more.

To see more pictures go here.
Thank you for all your prayers, it was a really good weekend and everyone enjoyed!!

Love & peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment