Yeah. Rachael and Jayne are my inspiration. I talked to them about the mission week a bit. I mean, that one they had at their unis. I really loved the idea - have never heard about that before. I was a bit sad we don't have the week, too. Since there's not many Christians here it wouldn't probably work.
BUT! I just decided to arrange some kind of 'student week' at my school. I really do miss some school events. We don't have any and maybe it's the best time to start. I think the people would love that, too. Well... some of them... hopefully...
I didn't think about any details so far but I'm gonna work it out this week. Since I'm done with the seminar-work-talking I'm gonna have some more time. So, if you have some ideas, just tell me. I wanna know anything what's going on in your mind guys. I need some ideas. I cannot do it myself. It would be boring and I want it to be fun and want the students to enjoy.
I'm in the 3rd grade this year which means I'm gonna have the maturita exams next year. So I need to make the week this school year because the next year is gonna be pretty busy and chaotic - we have some kind of new maturitas since the next year and it's confusing a bit - not even teachers know what's that gonna look like. In Poland they had the new maturita last year, too and such a lot of people failed them. Bah. Anyway, it would be cool to arrange it in March - April sometime. So let me know about your ideas! I'm excited to hear from you!
No comments:
Post a Comment