I have changed so much since I'm Christian. And I love it. Every day brings some new change into my life. It's a change inside of me but everybody can see it! It's like God is giving me some power so everybody can see how great He is! And I love love love it!
I wish you could be here to see it. I'm like a whole new person! I live the life which I would call 'Pretty Petra' part and I live like there was nothing before. I think no one really asked me about my life before I became a Christian. Ha. And to explain the pretty petra thing - that's how I called myself at the Ecamp 2008!
Now I can see how wrong I was and how stupid things I did and how much I missed God in my life. I can remember I was looking for something. Because I had that feeling something is missing in my life. And then I found Jesus and I accepted Him into my life and everything has changed. And He filled that hole in my heart. Ahh. I can't even realize if I talked to anybody about my life before... Because since I'm Christian I have so many new friends (and I love it). 'Cause a lot of friends I had had before didn't understand that change and they thought I'm stupid. But that's OK. I think that was the first sacrifice to God. So I'm OK with that.
And now God is calling me to NI. I got a message from Paul and now I know for sure I'm gonna go there. Which is amazing and scary at the same time. I prayed for this happen almost every day during a few past months. And now I'm scared. And don't really know why. Maybe that I'm not prepared. Maybe that I'm not good enough. I'm also scared I'll have some talk with a kid and I won't be able to tell him/her what he/she needs to hear! Ahh. Maybe I just think of it more than I should. I know. I should pray. And since I know I'm going there in June I pray so He'll lead me and He'll show me the right way to go. And He'll hold my hand like I'm a little girl when I'm there. But He's my Father and that's what fathers do, right?
So, I'm pretty excited. June is gonna be the month of learning about Him and listening to His beautiful voice. Today it was like I heard Him calling me. That was a wonderful feeling - I was talking to Him in my mind and then it happened - I heard Him talking to me!!!
Well, to get you into this point, I've been learning how to hear His voice clearly recently. Because I can hear Him when I'm travelling but what about the time I'm home?? And finally, He answered me. But still I think I can hear His voice more distinctly when I'm travelling. But wow God! That meant so much to me!!
2/07/2009
LAST WEEKS UPDATE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment