Saturday, Feb 7th, night
I went to my bed, wanted to fall asleep early so I would not sleep till 2 pm on Sunday. But. I could not felt asleep so I prayed. Not that I'd fall asleep. I just prayed for my friends, family and our lives. And when I finished (it was about 2am!) I felt so good that I just smiled! I was laying in my bed, ready to sleep and I just smiled. Ahh. I'm glad I have my own bedroom because my little brother would think I'm having some nasty dream or what ha.
It was just that feeling He's laying there with me. And I was so happy at that moment that I couldn't have done anything but smiling! Aww.
Sunday, Feb 8th
I went over to Lydia's apartment to hang out. It's been such a long time no seeing - maybe a week or two! And I came home full of joy and pleasure! I can't even describe it.
We talked about Matthew a bit (we go through Matthew but on Wednesdays) and it was just good. I feel happy (and not just because I know how to dress like an American girl - Lyds knows what I'm talking about!). And I am thankful for this girl. You remember I wrote how we decided to have these Bible 'lessons' together? God is amazing.
On Wednesday we're going to listen to a podcast about Jesus (Matthew 5:38 - 42) and I'm pretty excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment