I spent a week in Prague. Kara Helena was the reason I went. She came to visit for a week. It was so good to see her again and I’m so happy for her to come back again soon. It really is her home. I also had a great time with Kara.
I’m on my way home now. I’m on my way to the dark city. To the city people don’t know about God in – yet. To the city nor Christians feel comfortable to talk about God. To the city I have no real friends in. To the city I have nobody to hang out with. To the city one gets discouraged easily. To the city I have nobody to talk about Jesus with.
I’m thankful though. I’m so thankful God trusts me so much that He has placed me into this city. And I know His timing is the best. So I know whenever I cannot make it without a real friend with a passion for God by my side anymore, He will send me someone or something to encourage me. I know it might be Kara or Michelle for a weekend. It might be an email or text from my close friends or people who mean a lot to me. I know He will do it for me. He is perfect.
Anyways, this past week was amazing. I still can’t believe I get to have Jesus as my best friend. I can’t believe I get to be loved by Him unconditionally. I still can’t believe how much He cares about me. Really, He cares SO MUCH. Even just this past week… I so needed it! I so needed Kara and Kara. I so needed to talk about God all the time with them. I got so encouraged. It was like God was encouraging me to go back. And to be honest, I have been really scared to go back. I don’t want to get discouraged. I don’t want to feel guilty and stupid because I love talking about God. I don’t want other Christians to make me feel like I’m way too much fanatic. I just want to love God and share it with others. And that’s what I’ve been praying for a lot lately. I can’t believe how much He knows about me. I mean, it’s crazy. There’re SO MANY people in this world He needs to take care of. But He still finds me worthy of His attention. He still blesses my life and gives me what I need the most. I can’t believe how much He loves me. It’s crazy for me to realize I didn’t even know I needed to spend the week in Prague so I can get encouraged before I go to Ostrava and back to school. He is SO good to me.
“I’m so unworthy but still You love me.” Mm.
Thank You, God.
I know what the reason of me being in Ostrava is. I know God wants me there. I know what God wants me to do. I’m so sure in His name right now. I feel so strong. I feel strong for the people there. I just pray it wouldn’t fade away very quickly. I pray the people wouldn’t have such a strong influence on me like they used to have last year.
We also met up with James twice. It was so good to see him again. I think I got to talk to him more than during the time I spent in Northern Ireland which is crazy. But true. And I’m so thankful for that. He’s really amazing. And SO HAPPY to be here! I love it!! His eyes just shine with joy and happiness. Mm.
I’m on my way home now. I’m on my way to the dark city. To the city people don’t know about God in – yet. To the city nor Christians feel comfortable to talk about God. To the city I have no real friends in. To the city I have nobody to hang out with. To the city one gets discouraged easily. To the city I have nobody to talk about Jesus with.
I’m thankful though. I’m so thankful God trusts me so much that He has placed me into this city. And I know His timing is the best. So I know whenever I cannot make it without a real friend with a passion for God by my side anymore, He will send me someone or something to encourage me. I know it might be Kara or Michelle for a weekend. It might be an email or text from my close friends or people who mean a lot to me. I know He will do it for me. He is perfect.
Anyways, this past week was amazing. I still can’t believe I get to have Jesus as my best friend. I can’t believe I get to be loved by Him unconditionally. I still can’t believe how much He cares about me. Really, He cares SO MUCH. Even just this past week… I so needed it! I so needed Kara and Kara. I so needed to talk about God all the time with them. I got so encouraged. It was like God was encouraging me to go back. And to be honest, I have been really scared to go back. I don’t want to get discouraged. I don’t want to feel guilty and stupid because I love talking about God. I don’t want other Christians to make me feel like I’m way too much fanatic. I just want to love God and share it with others. And that’s what I’ve been praying for a lot lately. I can’t believe how much He knows about me. I mean, it’s crazy. There’re SO MANY people in this world He needs to take care of. But He still finds me worthy of His attention. He still blesses my life and gives me what I need the most. I can’t believe how much He loves me. It’s crazy for me to realize I didn’t even know I needed to spend the week in Prague so I can get encouraged before I go to Ostrava and back to school. He is SO good to me.
“I’m so unworthy but still You love me.” Mm.
Thank You, God.
I know what the reason of me being in Ostrava is. I know God wants me there. I know what God wants me to do. I’m so sure in His name right now. I feel so strong. I feel strong for the people there. I just pray it wouldn’t fade away very quickly. I pray the people wouldn’t have such a strong influence on me like they used to have last year.
We also met up with James twice. It was so good to see him again. I think I got to talk to him more than during the time I spent in Northern Ireland which is crazy. But true. And I’m so thankful for that. He’s really amazing. And SO HAPPY to be here! I love it!! His eyes just shine with joy and happiness. Mm.
I LOVE...love,love,love this! I'm praying for you.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog Petra... And I love to read of your passion for Jesus!
ReplyDelete