Today was awesome. I have to laugh at myself when I'm reading the post below... I mean, it was really a horrible time for me. But it's over. Or I just hope so. It was so helpful that I spent the whole day with God alone.
I went for a walk with Lucky today and it was snowing a lot. And I was praying and then I looked at my new winter coat and it was so white haha. Anyway, just wanted to say this - I saw a few snow flakes on my coat and it looked like an ACCURATE STAR! So stunning!!! It was like a sign that He's listening. Awww. It was amazing!
So, just didn't want you to think I'm down because I'm not. At least, not today. Hope not anymore.
I'm praying for Kara Helena a lot and I think all of you should do it, too. She's leaving soon and I think it will be hard for her to leave Praha for a few months. And I'm really gonna miss her tons. Actually, she's she's coming to visit me in 3 weeks - yaay!
Sooo... I'm quite ok. I mean, it can be always better. But I'm ok with this ok. Ha. I should be thankful God. He's done A LOADS for me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment