11/01/2011

AUDREY&EMILY

I also want to write about Audrey and Emily, for they have been a huge blessing in my life.


They are both JV missionaries and for now live in Český Těšín. I only know them shortly but our friendship is deep and true, I know. We have been hanging out together since summer, I carved my first pumpkin with them, we cook, watch Elf, have fun, and share. They took me out to Poland for my birthday to TK MAXX, too. I also teach Audrey Czech.
They have just been a gift to me in this time of my life, and I know each of our lives are going to change in a year if not before that, but for now I am enjoying having them close in heart and in distance as well. I am thankful for them also because I know they will never leave my heart in life.


Emily is pregnant, and her baby boy is to see this world January 5th. Nate and her travel to the US for Christmas and the baby coming, so I shall see him at the end of February, and cannot wait for the babysitting and baby spoiling :) They leave very soon, and I shall miss them both (or all three should I say) very much. I am thankful though that Audrey and Rob are staying for the holidays. Audrey has been a great encouragement to me and I am just very thankful for the friendship we have.



Well, here is a few pictures of our adventures! 

This is from our Pumpkin night!

 This is from when we came back from Poland on my Birthday! The YAY picture!
 Audrey and I decided to have our Czech lesson in Ostrava one Friday in this cute coffee shop and so Emily came along, we went up the city hall tower and then spent time together in Daniel. Perfect morning?
 One time hanging out in Cesky Tesin:
 French restaurant!
 NATATA!
I love you ladies :)


No comments:

Post a Comment