6/05/2010

HELLO SUMMER.


So I just got back home from a sweet event with my youth group.
And I feel like sharing it.

I knew I was going to have something like a good bye party before I leave. But I did not except it to be so overwhelming and well-planned!
It was kind of a surprise.

I met with Přemek and a few others at a tram stop and went to Přemek's place. He said we were leaving by his car but wouldn't tell me where... then he asked us to go upstairs and help him with stuff but no, we didn't leave then, cause when we opened the door, there was everyone there! SURPRISE!!!
Many people showed up which was so sweet.
And then they let me enter the living room with all the food and drinks and balloons and stuff and... you might not believe me but EVERYTHING was green. And I mean it. The water, the juices, the sweets, the cakes... there were some paper shamrocks on the table, there were green balloons everywhere... and only then I realized everyone was wearing something green!!
AW!

We had a great great time I think. We (ok, them) played games, laughed, ate... good times.
I was also asked to say a bit about where I was going and what I was going to do there. So I shared about Saintfield and the internship, about the students, about Paul and Valerie, about the Czech team and camp.
At the end they prayed for me and even gave me a little Ginosko reminder - a hand made bookmark with my name on it.
AW!

Tonight was a great night. I am so blessed by all these beautiful people who are my friends. I feel so loved now. And I even feel like they will miss me back when I'm gone.


And this is a verse I'd add for all the people who attended today's N.Irish party!
Every time I think of you, I thank my God. Philippians 1:3


PS: Pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment