12/14/2008

KARA


I found out that I didn't write anything about this amazing girl here! Which is quite weird because it's she who gives me "american english" classes, who cooks the best tacos for my Bday, who was the first person who came to visit me to Ostrava from Prague, who gave me my first Bible and who shared a room with me at the Ecamp and finally, it was she who taught me how to dress like American ha :-)
I can't even write how much I miss her here in Ostrava. I couldn't have gone to Prague this past month (I had a lot of things to school & had to buy presents so I didn't have a lot of money). And she's going home for Christmas so I won't see her another month which is more than just sad!

Well, everytime I have a question during reading my Bible, I ask her. I LOVE talking with her about God in our lives.

I love that she's come to Ostrava twice since this past summer and met my family. And I love writing her emails because I know she likes to read them even though she sometimes doesn't reaspond soon.

Kara, thank you for being my friend. I love you & can't wait to see you in January!!

No comments:

Post a Comment