I can't stop think about Job. It makes me think about what would I do in a situation like he was. Why did God do that to him. And I can't stop thinking about what I should do. I mean, I don't wanna be like Job's friends.
The book of Job gives me milion questions. I don't know the answers and I think people all around the world don't know the answers.
Thank Job, 'cause he prayed and asked God for somebody who would be like a "bridge" between him and God. God answered. Later. He sent Jesus Christ. And I definitely want to follow Jesus. Right today I feel strange, I'm lazy (i mean this evening). I don't know what's the reason of my mood. The only thing I know for sure is, that He will help me if I will ask Him. He is there, He cares and helps me.
Like I wrote here earlier, when I felt lonely in Ostrava the last time, I forgot Him (not at all but a little bit...). Now, I can't do the same mistake again. I know He is there for sure and it helps me every single day!
I can't believe I lived without knowing Him for almost 18years! And some people, they live without Him in their lives forever!!! That sounds so crazy to me!!!
THANK YOU GOD FOR SENDING JESUS TO RESCUE ME AND THANK YOU FOR BEEING THERE STILL FOR ME. I DO WORSHIP YOU. TODAY AND FOREVER! AMEN.
No comments:
Post a Comment